Monday, June 7, 2010

Nurse Brenda

Before I succumbed to the terrible virus on Friday, I followed up on an idea of Gayle's. She had suggested talking with Mom and Dad's home health nurse about caring for Mom and Dad in lieu of/until they need hospice. Excellent idea! Mom and Dad love Nurse Brenda and the feeling is mutual. Brenda is currently caring for a patient whose mother is on hospice and she feels confident she can provide Mom and Dad with just about everything hospice does. I think it will be a comfort for the folks to be able to continue on with Brenda as long as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Gwen, thanks to Marty, I have discovered your blogs. Although the subject is heavy, I so enjoy your writings on it. I love Bill and Ann, and I know you have loads of family to help out. Just know I am ready and able to help out anyway I can.

    ReplyDelete