Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bad Bad Daughter

I could have gone over to visit the folks today. I could have. But I didn't.

I

just

didn't

want

to.

Bill said Dad had "smoker's cough" in the night and seems a little out of it today. Weaker and wheezy, balance off, stumbling too. My thought is these could all be symptoms of the pneumonia progressing.

I am trying to talk Mom into letting me pick her and Aunt Helen up tomorrow afternoon and take them to the church picnic. I think Aunt Helen would enjoy the action and attention. I think Mom would enjoy the farm where the picnic is being held. We'll see if Mom can overcome her anti-social tendencies enough to go.

1 comment:

  1. Gwen, it is OK for you to take a day off! You are not a bad daughter! So, give yourself a rest, and don't feel guilty! You have my permission! And, I hope you all will go to the church picnic!!! Don't give up to easily to Mom's excuses!

    ReplyDelete