Saturday, May 29, 2010

Weekend

Yesterday Nate, Ev and I headed over to the folks' in the morning. Nate mowed and Ev blew. Grandma was pleased. :) We talked some about getting her banking set up online. She doesn't know how much money she has. :( Because of morning yardwork and my work schedule for the day, I didn't get over to see Dad. I left a message with Mom asking for a report, but she never called me back.

This morning, Dad left a message on my phone, looking for his wallet. That seems to be his new thing: He needs to get his wallet. Karis, Meg, Ev and I went over to visit him this evening. He looked great! He did have two coughing spells while we were there, but his breathing sounds so much better. He carried on a conversation without getting out of breath. He told us about his swallowing exercises and about his physical therapy exercises. He had eaten most of his dinner. And he didn't ask for his wallet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment