Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Sunday

Mom and I went to visit Dad this morning. I was wrong about CCU, he's actually in ICU. Dad looked really good and was pretty alert and coherent. He remembered that Dave visited him last night and he didn't insist on going home. He did tell Mom he wanted to go home when I was out of the room. Sneaky!

Dad's blood pressure is good, but it is being elevated with medicine. While we were there, a girl came in with an ultrasound machine and looked at Dad's heart. Amazing and very cool! Dad won't see the hospital cardiologist and is waiting for Dr. Nish to weigh in. I'm not sure when that will happen.

After we saw Dad, Mom wanted to go to church. We went together and she was showered with love and care from her friends. Then Mom was ready to go home for a nap. I'm planning to go back up to see Dad in the 5-6 visiting hours tonight. I'll call Mom and see if she wants to come. I think she is still reeling.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Gwen! We are having a graduation party for a seminary student, after another person's home was deemed too small...

    ReplyDelete