Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sean's On

I was going to spend some time at Mom's today, helping her move back into closets and clear out the guest room a bit. She is making noises about moving things to the garage and I really, really want to avoid that unless said things are destined for the garbage. Storage in this part of the country just has to be climate controlled.

I say was, because I came home after work instead. Dave is sick, sick with fever, aches, and other unmentionables. He had planned to use this week to complete projects for his doctorate, but I guess God had other plans for his time. He is so miserable that I felt like I needed to be here, plus I didn't want to take any chances of sharing this little virus with Mom.

So I don't have anything new to report. I'll have to leave you with this picture that Karis sent me with the caption, "Sean's on."



I asked if she was watching Hannity along with Grandma. Karis said she was reading. I love picturing the two of them relaxing in the living room together at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment