Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Catch Phrase

I mentioned the other day that Dad works hard at knowing the current date. He also works at having appropriate responses to questions and has developed some catch phrases. Have you heard any of these?

Q: How are you doing?
A: I'm feeling better everyday.

Q: Did you have a good dinner?
A: Oh, yes. We eat well.

Q: Are you having any trouble?
A: My main trouble is my balance.

Q: Why won't you ______________?
A: We are at the point where we really have to watch our finances.


Of course, there are always surprises too. Like when someone asked Dad why he was in the hospital and he replied, "Really it is because of my disposition and others' reaction to it." What? And here I thought it was the dangerously low blood pressure. Pretty funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment