Thursday, September 29, 2011

Nifty New Feature

My brother Bill asked me the other day about the picture of Mom edging the grass with her scissors. I tried to find it on my blog, but didn't have time to look back through everything. Today it occurred to me that our good friends here at blogspot might have a gadget for that. So now over on the right-hand sidebar at the top, there is a search bar for this blog and links posted from it.

A search for Chuck Norris turned up three hits (who knew I talked about Chuck Norris so much?), one of which is the pic my brother was after. Cool! I just love the 21st century.

2 comments:

  1. I can always count on you to be on the cutting edge and pretty nifty to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Deacon Spice! So happy to see you here. And, yes, I'm nothing if not cutting edge. And nifty.

    ReplyDelete