Friday, February 18, 2011

My Funny Valentine

Last Saturday morning, as Meg, Ev and I were on our way to the laundromat, I received a text that made me laugh out loud. Okay, I admit it, I snorted.

Ev: "Mom! You snorted!"

Gwen: "You will too when you hear this!"

It was a text from my sister Gayle, who was in town visiting Mom. Don't read further if you've just taken a drink.

"Mark has hired a singing valentine male quartet to come between 1 and 3 on sunday to the house. What time do you think we will be home from the church dinner?"

Oh my goodness! Some things you just never expect to read on your phone screen. There was much speculation about Mom/Grandma's reaction to the valentine arrangements, but in the end, she loved it. (And no, they weren't str*ppers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment