Friday, April 6, 2012

Dear Grandma

This week a letter arrived addressed to Mrs. Anna [middle initial, last name] (Grandma). Inside was a triple folded sheet of notebook paper with a handwritten note.

Dear Grandma,

Thank you for always being a good role model for me. Even though you're near the end of your life, you're still reading your Bible and listening to sermons. You also taught me how to cook like you. Never as good, but still, I am getting better. You loved Grandpa 'til the end. Thank you for being such an amazing and wonderful grandma! I love you soooo much!!!

Love, Ev


I asked Ev about the letter, and she explained it was a school assignment. The students were to list people who had influenced them in a good way, then write a letter to one. A nice assignment, nicely done.

No comments:

Post a Comment