Friday, February 24, 2012

Love Note

When Mom began this last precipitous decline, one morning she found a note from Karis on her bedside table.

I love you grandma! I also miss you; life's been busy!! You're the best though, and I love and respect you. Remember ephesians 4:6-7.
<3 Karis


I'm pretty sure she meant Philippians 4:6-7, which is one of Karis' favorite passages from childhood, and reads:

Be anxious for nothing,
but in everything by prayer and supplication,
with thanksgiving,
let your requests be made known to God;
and the peace of God,
which surpasses all understanding,
will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.



Mom said it was one of her mom's favorites as well.

Very dear.

1 comment:

  1. It's Friday and I'm thinking about you now, praying that peace will continue to stand guard at the door of your hearts. I'm so thankful you know Him and He is ministering to you all so faithfully. Sending big hugs from WI...

    ReplyDelete