Monday, June 27, 2011

Oh. My. Word.

I have been away from my mental therapy for waaaay too long. Ten days, to be exact. Why, you ask? Well, I could let Kevin Kline and Sandra Boynton explain. Or I could tell you that in the last ten days:

We picked Dave up at the airport.
We celebrated Father's Day with Dave's family.
I went to the doctor because I sound like a lunger.
Karis, Meg, Nate, and Ev helped with VBS.
Nate and Ev attended Sports Camp.
Dave and I went out for dinner with dear friends.
My sister and brother-in-law came to stay with Mom and all three of us worked like dogs.
Meg and Karis took their college placement exams.
Dave and I went out for dinner with my sister and bil.
I moved some stuff over to my mom's. (More about that later.)
Karis and Meg left for Summit.
Nate, Ev, and I helped with VBS Put It Away Day.

Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment