Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Seriously, God?

***WARNING: Skip this entry if you are squeamish in the least. Or if you have a problem with ranting at God. ***

I mean, seriously?

It's not enough that I change my mother's diapers and empty her bedpan?

It's not enough that the city only collects trash once a week and after seven days of diaper changes every two hours plus life with seven people plus temps in the nineties our trash is overflowing and filled with maggots so I get to boil them and bleach them and scrub down the trash can?

Did we really have to add maggots all over the kitchen floor to the list of horrors?

Seriously???



2 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruthie, you are sweet! Nate was home and he valiantly came to my aid.

    ReplyDelete