Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ma!

Friday morning, Mom's flowers were delivered. I think she likes them. I told her I thought they looked like something she might have picked on the prairie in Kansas. :) (I tried turning the photo. Sorry. You'll just have to turn your head.)



After her nap, Karis and Meg took the badger cake over.



Grandma was delighted! Meg said, "And you said you didn't want a cake." Grandma said happily, "But you made one for me anyway!" Looks like we guessed right on that one.

Dave called in the morning to see if we could take Mom out for dinner...and she said yes! So we enjoyed an early dinner at Panera.



And then Mom invited us over for badger cake. Yum! I'm so glad we got to celebrate Mom's 90th birthday with her.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gwen, Meg, and all for showing such great friendship to mom.

    ReplyDelete