Friday, August 5, 2011

Pass the Crow, Please

So, my mom was talking about someone named Anemone and I was sure she had some kind of brain blip. So sure that I talked with the doctor. So sure that I posted about it.

And then, it turns out that I'm the one with a brain blip. There is indeed a relative named Anemone. She married my mom's cousin. She is my second cousin Penny's mom. My very kind Swiss relative explained it.

Bertha (1882-1918), Anna-Barbara's oldest child got wed with Bruce Clark. They got Fred, Bertha, George, Ruth. Fred, was Alta Vista State Bank's director, collector of old cars, got married with Anemone. They had John, Alan, Liza and Penny. Alan has a body shop at McDowell Rd crossroad just after Manahattan KS.
Anemome was very good in quilting, but she had sight trouble. So you know yet Anemone. Your Mom may have some pictures. If not, I have some, not very good maybe.
Anne G.


And the whole experience reminds me of when I made the same kind of mistake with Dad a little over a year ago.

Yes, it seems crow is not a new dish to me. Care for any?

No comments:

Post a Comment