Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Call

Today is Monday, so I made my once-a-week call to Mom and Dad. Dad was out walking in the driveway, enoying the sunshine before our next cold front tomorrow. Mom was making a big pot of chili.

They are having a guest tomorrow for dinner, a plant manager Dad worked with in Tulsa. Mom said Dad can't really place the guy, which should make for interesting dinner conversation. I asked her if the man knew about Dad's general condition. She assumed he would know Dad's approximate age and figured that was enough. I hope this is a legitimate, well-intentioned person, ya know?

1 comment:

  1. Talked with Mom tonight, and she told me the guy from Unit Rig is Jim Christopher,and he took Dad's place in Tulsa when they moved to Texas. They are looking forwrd to seeing him tomorrow! They are also enjoying the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete