Monday, January 18, 2010

Birthday Happy for SuperWoman

Meg and I were finally able to get by Grandma and Grandpa's today to deliver a little happy to the birthday girl. She seemed happy to see us and we visited for a few minutes before Mom let us know it was time to go. Dad seemed good. As Mom asked questions about the church youth service from the day before, Dad couldn't remember a family we were talking about. He did remember the family's (super weird) grandfather who had worked as a security guard out at the plant back in the day. Interesting, isn't it?

Dad has purple bruises down either side of his chin from his oral surgery. He's now thinking of growing his facial hair out into a goatee like the bruises. Very funny! I told him I thought that would look great on him. :)

I asked Mom if Ruth had refilled the pill boxes for her and Mom said that she had taken over that job herself. I asked if the Heckmanns had raked the yard because it looked so nice and Mom said that she had done it herself. I think she really might be SuperWoman!

No comments:

Post a Comment