Thursday, July 5, 2012

What's Not to Love?

Ev was pulling games from the hall closet to put in her grandma's room in case any extended family members would like them. It's a little confusing with our stuff mixed in with my mom's stuff, and I thought consolidating might help. And that's when Ev cut loose with what might be the quote of the week:

"I think we should take the clothes off the dominoes before we put them in Grandma's room."

Aaahahahaha! What?

So she pulled out seven dominoes that have clothes and hair taped on. Oh my gosh. I love this kid.




3 comments:

  1. Best-dressed dominoes I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we used to make houses out of those dominoes and there just had to be people, too. Plus, I couldn't really ever distinguish between people and wall, so I clothed the aforementioned people. :) Good times!

    ReplyDelete